WEOL AM 930 is based in north-central Ohio with studios in downtown Elyria and transmitter in Grafton. WEOL was the first radio station in Lorain County, signing on-the-air on October 17, 1948, owned by the newly created Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting Company.On May 15, 1958, ELBC was purchased by the Lorain County Printing and Publishing Company, making it a wholly owned subsidiary. LCP&P also owns the Chronicle Telegram newspaper in Elyria and the Gazette in Medina.
- Frequency: 930 AM
- Slogan: News. Sports. Talk