NRJ Paris 100.3 FM0
NRJ (NRJ is an acronym read as Nouvelle Radio Jeune, or énergie in French, pronounced [enɛʁʒi], literally "energy") is a private French radio station created by Jean-Paul Baudecroux and Max Guazzini in June 1981, and was widely popularized thanks to its godmother singer Dalida, who prevented it from closing in 1984. Today radio belongs to the NRJ Group and is the founding station of NRJ International.
The main station only focuses on current chart hits throughout the day and electronic dance music throughout some weekend late night hours. Talk programs are based every evening except Saturday. In contrast, its web radios devoted to a vast range of music: rap, RnB, dance, hip-hop, electronic, top 40, urban and rock.
- Frequency: 100.3 FM
- Slogan: Hit Music Only !
- First Air Date: 1981
- Owner: NRJ Group
- Contacts: NRJ France22 rue Boileau75016 PARIS01 40 71 40 00
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NRJ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nrjradio/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NRJhitmusiconly
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nrjhitmusiconly/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCXCqCR3s-McFHDGnl4ta_A
- App store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nrj-radio/id298596830
- Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.redshift.nrj